Just in case you haven’t sprung for the Galaxy S III, extended your contract for another 2 years to get that HTC One X, or aren’t a Apple loyalist, you might be glad to hear that we’ll finally be getting the official word on Motorola’s new Droid RAZR M 4G LTE next week – September 5th to be exact.
If even that’s too far away, the specs have been leaked. This looks like a pretty sweet phone.
• 4.3-inch, 960 x 540 pixel, Super AMOLED Advanced display
• 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
• 8 GB of storage
• 1 GB of RAM
• 8-megapixel rear camera and a 3-megapixel one on the front
• Gorilla Glass 2 display glass
• Kevlar-reinforced back
• Virtual navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen
• MicroSD expansion
NFC, GSM / UMTS / HSPA+ global roaming are on board and the whole package will be powered by Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich
No word yet on price and availability. It would have been nice to hear about the battery, too, but September 5th isn’t far away. If you’ve got a purchase decision to make, you might want to hold off a week.