One the popular complaints of Boost Mobile customers have been the lack of exciting mobile devices to choose from. Well it looks like those who are taking advantage of Boost’s budget conscious $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan are in store for a few new upgrades from mobile phone developer Kyocera. The new Sanyo Juno by Kyocera is now going to be available in both impulsive pink and deep blue for the low cost of $99.99, around the same price as the LG KP500. Juno offers a sense of simplicity with a nice touch of flare to go with its full QWERTY keyboard and large 2.2 inch display screen that makes viewing the phone’s menu icons extremely easy.
A lack of colors within the Boost Mobile handset catalogue has long been one of the major complaints of Boost Mobile consumers.
“Juno adds some real fun to Boost’s growing handset lineup as it has the perfect combination of functionality, a sleek look and hot colors,” said Neil Lindsay, chief marketing officer for Boost Mobile. “Paired with the Monthly Unlimited Plan, consumers will get exactly what they crave to meet their talking and texting needs for a low, straightforward price.”
Some of the other features included with the Juno are:
· Full QWERTY Keypad
· Thin design with 2.2” High-Res Color Display
· 1.3MP Camera with Digital Zoom
· Dedicated 1-click text & .com keys
· Wireless Web Email Access
· Instant Messaging [Capable]
· Multi-Media & Threaded Text Messaging
· GPS & Wireless Web Enabled
· Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting & Call Forwarding
· Speakerphone with Voice Recognition
· Downloadable Games, Wallpapers & Ringtones
· 600 Entry Phonebook
· Alarm Clock, Calendar, To Do List, Calculator & Voice-Memo Recorder
It finally looks like Boost Mobile fans are starting to get some decent phones, in addition to the BlackBerry Curve, from which to choose. This will surely make their highly desirable $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan all the more successful.