By Aldo Panessidi
The Apple Worldwide Developer’s Conference starts in six days. Who isn’t on the edge of their seat in anticipation of what Apple has planned for iOS 6 and beyond?
Leaving your valuable Apple devices unprotected is risky! Discover the latest innovative protection solutions ... stylish top brand bags and sleeves for your iPad3 from top brands Be.ez, Incase, and Targus.
Tough on the outside, sweet on the inside, these brand name cell phone protection accessories for your iPhone 4S form : iSkin, Incipio, Incase, Puregear, Moshi, Griffin and iLuv combine complete device coverage with sleek artistic expression.
We’ve been hearing all kinds of rumors about Apple’s 2012 plans for its mobile OS. Here are a few predictions on the street:
- Big changes in its user interface theme to look more like the iPad - blue and blue stripes, to a sharp silver look.
- A new Maps app that replaces Google’s. Apple’s app will map images and data in 3D.
- Automatic app updates (that possibly require connecting the phone to Wi-Fi and/or plugging it into a power source.)
- An iCloud keychain that syncs all Apple devices and platforms.
- iCloud tabs to for opening any tabs on your desktop browser in the iOS browser.
- A Facebook integration for posting photos and videos to Facebook (similar to what Twitter’s looks like).
- Location-based profiles/actions through Apple’s use of geofencing that customizes different settings like ringtones and Bluetooth based on location.
- A location and/or time-based notification silencing feature.
- Siri for iPad.
- Expanded Siri functions, maybe even including API access for third-party developers.
- AirPlay: 1080p mirroring.
- Live app icons. (In lieu of widgets, customizable icons or live app icons would use fewer resources to show updates on the home screen.)
- Inter-app communication, solving the issue of apps not being able to share data with one another.
- Unified omnibox in the browser for URL and search.
- New multitouch gestures. Possibly two finger swiping.
- Improved multitasking interface and UI.
- Widgets in notification center.
- Improved email, maybe even multiple signatures, and possibly a default for each account.
Enhance your Apple iPhone, iPad3 and MacBook mobility and turn your device into a power tool! Discover select accessories such as; stylus & pens, micro SD memory cards, batteries, docking stations, Bluetooth headsets, data cables and XMI Speakers all specifically designed to make your devices functionally efficient and performance rich.
Keep this list in mind when Apple’s news starts rolling in. We hope it’s just the short version of what Apple has planned for us.