It's Friday again and this time we want to announce a new on-going "contest" we are having here at puremobile. We want to make the Friday post user generated. We want you, the Puremobile customers to give us your reviews. Every Friday we will choose one review submission to post to our website and at the end of each month we will draw a name from the postings and give away a phone or accessory.
So the rules are simple.
- You will email email@example.com with your reviews and with the subject Weekly Review Contest.
- The phone has to be a phone that you are currently using.
- It has to be a current phone. What we mean is that it can't be a cell that you bought several years ago and can't be bought anywhere
- The phone has to be available for purchase on our website. The phone has to be either available or instock on our site
- The posting should be detailed and 500 words minimum. It should give your experiences both good and bad with the phone. Anything you think you would want to know before buying it should be there.
- Use spell check. We will not consider posts that are not properly edited
Remember you are posting so other readers can get a genuine opinion of it. We want our customers to know all the ins and outs of what they are going to buy and who better to learn this from then other users and site visitors If there is an thing about your phone that makes it the best phone, we want to know. If there is something bad it tell us. We won't edit or omit a posting because it speaks negatively about a phone.
Below is our first post from a vistor named Pilar
Sony Ericsson C905: it’s all about the picture CRAZE!
C905 Cyber-shot is like having a Sony’s Cybershot camera in the automatic mode. It is the perfect phone to take pictures of anything, anywhere. Finally we are talking about photo quality with its 8.1 megapixel camera, autofocus, digital image stabilizer etc. It can even detect faces and has a Xenon Flash! With Sony Ericsson C905 there is no need for a camera… it has all the basics for a good picture and light videos. Plus it has a built-in GPS receiver which geotags your phone’s photos automatically. You can also handle and share your pictures, as well as video blog directly from your phone with its Sony Ericsson's BestPic and Smart Contrast support.
It is a perfect dual mix of phone and camera in that is impressively pocket friendly. I was very surprised of how of how small and practical this phone can be considering it has a Cybershot 8.1 camera with all the features mentioned before. Obviously is a bit bigger and thicker than other Sony Ericsson phones, but this is a camera at the same time, therefore the size has to be slim and small but not too slim and not too small because then it becomes difficult to handle it as a camera!