There is great news for the unlocked cell phone users in the USA as US Cellular has come out with their plans for the new line of phones that they will be coming out with during the rest of the year. They will also be releasing a large number of Android phones so as to ensure that all users will be satisfied.
Some of the phones which are slated for release by the US cellular are
- Samsung Acclaim
- HTC Desire, and a few more which have not been declared yet.
On the Android platform, there is a huge collection of QWERTY phones which are sure to be a success.
- A LG phone (may be the Unlocked Galaxy S and the Ally) which comes with a large touch screen and smartly designed QWERTY keypad is due in October.
- On the lower end side, US Cellular will be releasing the chunky Motorola Flipout which has full QWERTY keypad
- There is also the LG Banter touch with a large 3 inch touch pad and QWERTY
- Lastly there is the side sliding QWERTY device from Samsung which is possibly going to be the Restore.
We should however not be looking really too far in the future. The phone which is the earliest to come out and has caught my attention is the BlackBerry Clamshell 9670 phone which has full QWERTY. From what can be gathered, the BlackBerry 9670 will be running on OS 6. In terms of memory this phone is fully loaded with a 512 MB RAM and 4GB built in storage. To just serve as additional features, this phone is loaded with Wi-Fi accessibility and a 5 Mega pixel camera which makes this phone a good choice. This however, is almost certain to be released by Verizon as well. You can also check out the more traditional BlackBerry Bold 9650 Unlocked Phone which will be coming out in August.